2017 William Marie Wines Cabernet Sauvignon

IMG_4431.jpg
IMG_4431.jpg

2017 William Marie Wines Cabernet Sauvignon

30.00

The 2017 William Marie Wines Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is a 9 barrel lot of 100% Cabernet blended from 2 vineyard sources. 60% of the grapes came from Firethorn Vineyard in Echo, Oregon, while the remaining 40% grew just across the Columbia River Gorge at Double Canyon Vineyard within the Horse Heaven Hills AVA. All aged in French Oak, 20% new for 22 months.

Quantity:
Add To Cart