2016 William Marie Wines Cabernet Sauvignon

IMG_1707.JPG
IMG_1707.JPG

2016 William Marie Wines Cabernet Sauvignon

30.00

The 2016 William Marie Wines Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is a 5 barrel lot of 100% Cabernet blended from 2 vineyard sources. 80% of the grapes came from Firethorn Vineyard in Echo, Oregon, while the remaining 20% grew in Yakima, Washington at Weinbau Vineyard. All aged in French Oak, 20% new for 22 months.

Quantity:
Add To Cart